Return Policy and Cancellation
Returns are carried out in the following steps:
- Our Customer Care Team will allot a time slot as per your convenience for the pickup of products.
2. Our delivery executives will pick up the product at the mentioned time from your address.
- At Maram Homes we follow a no-questions-asked policy when it comes to return of products. If you are dissatisfied with your purchase, we will humbly accept unused products in their original packing, within 10 days of shipment.
Return shipping charges will apply, If the shipment’s volumetric weight is more than 3 kg.
Calculation of Volumetric Weight: refer to the product catalogue.
- Due to high shipping costs involved in delivering a product at your doorstep, replacement for a product with volumetric weight above 3 kgs will only be accepted in case of severe damage or defect.
- Returns for damaged or defective goods will be processed only if reported within 48 hours after delivery.
4. Our products are handcrafted by artisans with utmost love and care . Due to its handcrafted and hand finished nature, slight variations in the wood and its finish is expected and celebrated. Each item is unique and no two are exactly alike. Grainy texture in wooden products should not be miscounted as if flow as it is a natural characteristic of pine wood.
5. It is advisable to pack returned goods in proper packaging to avoid damage during transit.
6. Refunds will be initiated within a maximum of 10 working days on the receipt of products by Maram Homes LLP only if products are in unused condition. The refund mode will be on the basis of payment mode chosen while placing the order.
7.Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Cancellations are not allowed once an order has been placed. In exceptional cases, do not hesitate to get in touch with our Customer Care Team at firstname.lastname@example.org , and they will help solve your problem. There will not be any refund in the event of cancellations for orders that have been partly paid .The amount paid in advance will be forfeited as charges for cancellation.